Sunday, December 30, 2007

Endpaper Mitts

Well, I took Step 2 of the US Medical Licensing Exam last Friday. 368 questions spread out over 8 hours. It was a good time that left me feeling thoroughly demoralized. But at least it's over. Hopefully. I will find out my score (and whether or not I passed) in 3 weeks. One of the test center proctors said, 'Well, hopefully we won't see you back," as I was signing out to leave at the end of the day. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Here is a finished object that was my mom's Christmas present this year: a pair of Endpaper Mitts:





Specs:
Pattern: Endpaper Mitts by Eunny Jang
Yarn: Knit Picks Palette in colors sky and ash
Needles: Size 2 Addi turbo circulars
Comments: Excellent pattern (they fit!), excellent yarn. I really enjoy colorwork. My mom seemed very happy with them.
 
website tracking,