Monday, December 10, 2007

Cobblestone Pullover

Completed!

View from the front:


Back:


Close up of stockinette up the side of the body of the sweater and the yoke:


Specs:
Pattern: Cobblestone Pullover by Jaren Flood in IK knits (Fall 2007)
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Superwash in color Lemongrass.
Needles: Size 7 circulars
Comments: My first sweater! The pattern was very easy to follow and quick to knit. And it is totally wearable! I made no modifications, and my sweater looks like the one in the magazine. Very excited. The yarn is very soft, 100% wool and machine washable and dryable. I have yet to wash and dry it, so we'll see how it goes. Raul is happy with it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correction: Raul is ecstatic about it!

homeinkabul said...

You did a great job, wow!!

Francia M said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy I got to see the real thing on the real model. Very beautiful and it looks sooooo warm. You should be very proud of yourself Shannon. I hope you two are staying warm. You two, the dog and the cat can all cuddle together huh? Love ya.

J.Po said...

Wowzers! It looks so professional ... and just in time for the holidays! Fabulously done.

 
website tracking,