Sunday, September 2, 2007

Stay On Baby Booties



Specs:
Pattern: Stay on Baby Booties purchased from local yarn shop. I was sold the pattern for $5 and then told a story about how the pattern was given in photo copy form to the shop owner, and they have no idea what book it is from. So, it is highly likely that they are selling a pattern they do not have permission to sell and that they got for free; I find this mildly annoying. Please email me if you want the pattern, and I will give it to you.
Yarn: The ever popular Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in color 'Life's a Beach.'
Needles: 2 size 2 Addi circulars

These booties are very easy to knit. They may be knit with 5 double-pointed needles or with 2 circulars, and by changing yarn and needle size, you could easily make them larger or smaller to fit various sizes of baby feet. I have been told these little booties actually stay on newborn/baby feet. I will have pass reports from the soon-to-be parents on to you if this really is the case.

No comments:

 
website tracking,