Sunday, September 2, 2007

Baby Baby

Raul's very good friend is expecting a baby in November. The following three posts detail handknits for their soon to be arriving little girl. Her father has a love of wood and interior design, and the baby is to be named Maple. I found the yarn at a wonderful yarn shop in San Francisco (as mentioned below). I set out looking for some wooden buttons, and Raul and I were very excited to find little wooden leaf-shaped buttons at JoAnn's fabric and craft store. The patterns for all the handknits below were very easy and straightforward - any questions, please ask!

1 comment:

J.Po said...

Oh my goodness, those knitted delights are so adorable! One of my best buds just announced her pregnancy and I think I need that pattern! (Once I figure out gender...although green is a very good neutral.)

 
website tracking,