Monday, December 29, 2008

Holidazed

Raul was one of the three lucky people that received handknits from me this year. One of those three handknits is still a work in progress and is about halfway done (oops.) I also knitted a pair of socks for my SIL, but I forgot to take pictures before wrapping them up (again, oops.)



This is the November installment of the Rockin Sock Club sock yarn and pattern. The photo is a little washed out - the colors are more vibrant 'fall-esque' colors than what is pictured here. Pattern was "Holidazed"by Anne Hanson (ravelry link.) Using Socks that Rock Mediumweight sock yarn and my trusy size 2 Addi turbo circulars. Quick knit and super fun!

I signed up for next year's sock club too. So excited!!

Here is another picture of socks with cute dog.

No comments:

 
website tracking,